Three new directors at Standard Triumph from 1968
Mr. J. B. Reardan who had been Export Manager for Standard-Triumph since 1966, was appointed Export Director.
After Standard-Triumph became part of the Leyland Motor Corporation he became Sales Administration Manager in 1962. The following year he was also appointed a director of Standard-Triumph (Eire) Ltd.
In 1966 he became export manager. He is an Associate Member of the Institute of Export. Mr. Reardan is married and lives at Kenilworth. His hobbies are fishing and golf.
Appointed works engineer at the Banner Lane factory in 1954, by 1956 he was chief works engineer of the Standard-Triumph group of companies. In 1961 he became divisional manager for Planning and Maintenance and was responsible for all overseas planning and production development. In 1964 he negotiated and planned our new assembly plant on site in New Zealand. Mr Robinson has served on committees of the Coventry Productivity Association. He is married, with one son, and his hobbies are rugby, football and gardening.
In 1942, he became an assistant buyer and in 1946 he moved to Production Control at Banner Lane factory. Later he joined Material Control Department
at Banner Lane which covered materials for tractor and car divisions.
During 1957 he combined the Material and Purchasing departments into the Supplies Division. By 1961 he had become manager of our Supplies Division.
Mr. Graham-White is a Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply, and a Member of the Board of Management. He is a past chairman of the Coventry branch of the Institute. He lives at Warwick, is married with three children, and his hobbies are gardening, and breeding and showing golden retrievers.
ARCHIVE December 1968